Attend professional events across North America
Each year, Pi Kappa Alpha hosts a variety of leadership and educational conferences in several cities, including Vancouver, Washington; Memphis, Tennessee; Chicago, Illinois; Denver, Colorado; Dallas, Texas; Irvine, California; Atlanta, Georgia; and more.
When you attend a PIKE University event:
- You build a resume that may land you your dream job.
- You become a team member whom your co-workers appreciate.
- You become a professional whom employers respect.
- You learn to effectively manage personal and professional relationships.
- You receive leadership training and learn how to apply leadership skills in any life situation.
- You interact with esteemed individuals who have influenced the worlds of business, entertainment, sports, and more.
- You understand the importance of self-sacrifice, empathy, and hard work.
Find the events that are right for you
The past year has presented Pi Kappa Alpha with countless challenges. As a result, PIKE University has decided to host all chapter presidents in Memphis, Tennessee on July 29-31 for The President Assembly. It is imperative that you, as the chapter president, attend. The Fraternity will not be the same at the conclusion of this meeting. Your registration and hotel costs will be covered by PIKE University. The only cost to you will be your travel.
- Date: July 29-31, 2021
- Where: Sheraton Memphis Downtown Hotel in Memphis, Tennessee
- Registration Cost: Free
- Hotel Cost: Free. PIKE University will cover the cost for a 3-night stay at the Sheraton Memphis Downtown Hotel
- Only chapter and provisional chapter presidents are invited to this event
- This event will count towards PIKE University certification
- International Awards will not be presented at this event
Leadership Summits are open to anyone who is looking to find the best version of themselves. Learn about personal leadership development, dressing for success, building your personal brand, strengthening your resume, and how our PIKE values and Ritual are reflected in everything we do. We encourage at least 10 members from each chapter to attend the summit nearest you.
Marvin & Nancy Dennis Chapter Executives Conference
You need experience to stand out in the world after graduation. The Marvin and Nancy Dennis Chapter Executives Conference is your opportunity. This event is an annual, three-day program designed for presidents, treasurers, and recruitment chairmen. Influencers such as CEOs, congressmen, White House chiefs of staff, New York Times best-selling authors, and NASA astronauts have offered guidance to event attendees, further preparing them to lead successful lives beyond college. Learn how to excel in the areas of motivating others, leading with character, public relations, financial management, and recruitment. We recommend at least three members from each chapter attend.
Spend three days networking with emerging leaders and proven professionals, focusing on leadership development and setting the course for your future. You’ll refine personal skills, deepen your understanding of real-world dilemmas, improve your ability to help others, and share ideas with Pikes from around the country. We recommend at least three members attend from each chapter.
Convention is an amazing experience for any and every Pike. Gain the knowledge to lead, inspire others, effectively navigate peer-to-peer interactions, and help steer the course for the future of the Fraternity. Convention is designed to recognize outstanding chapters, undergraduates, and alumni, ending with a prestigious, celebratory banquet. We recommend at least three chapter members attend, with one empowered to vote on constitutional issues of the Fraternity.