The Premier Fraternity Leadership and Education Experience
We have concluded this year’s series of Leadership Summits! Please join us in August 2021 for The Academy.
PIKE University is the only fraternity-sponsored leadership program that provides regional summits for general members in addition to programs offered for chapter leaders. In August of 2017, Town & Country Magazine named Pi Kappa Alpha among the most prestigious fraternities in America, citing the Fraternity as a leading competitor for leadership programs.
Where Development Happens
PIKE University is designed to help you learn to live a life that positively impacts the world around you. As a PIKE University attendee, you’ll stand out in your career and community with resources dedicated to help you develop as a leader, as a professional, and as a person. When you attend PIKE University:
- You build a resume that will land you your dream job.
- You become a team member whom your co-workers appreciate.
- You become a professional whom employers respect.
- You learn to effectively manage personal and professional relationships.
- You receive leadership training and learn how to apply leadership skills in any life situation.
- You interact with esteemed individuals who have influenced the worlds of business, entertainment, sports, and more.
- You understand the importance of self-sacrifice, empathy, and hard work.
Our undergraduates return to their chapters from PIKE University events equipped with the knowledge and skills to make impactful change. In episode 014 of the PIKE Podcast, Director of Educational Content & Strategy Jarrett Way (North Texas, Epsilon Delta ’13) sits down with Chief Strategy Officer Danny Ryan (Missouri S&T, Alpha Kappa ’06) to talk about the value of this educational programming and how it can positively impact both your chapter and your life beyond the collegiate years. PIKE Podcast show notes >>