February is PIKE Mentoring Month!
The International Fraternity is committed to Mentoring Month and will host two online Career Advising Sessions for undergraduates in February.
The two industry/sector events in February will focus on consulting in technology and management, as well as entrepreneurship with start-up founders. Each session will feature three accomplished, sector-relevant PIKE alumni presenters. All PIKE undergraduates are invited to join these sessions.
Undergraduate PIKE participants will learn more about preparing for a specific profession and which college courses are essential, what types of internships and summer jobs make a candidate attractive to recruiters, and typical career tracks in each profession. Video recordings of each session will be available for viewing approximately one month after the session.
- Larry Gioia (Gannon, Epsilon Upsilon ‘01), Senior Director, Products & Technology, Product & Service Innovation Market Leader, Big Four consulting practice
- Anupam Shome (California-San Diego, Kappa Phi ’00), Partner, Merger & Acquisition Strategy, Big Four consulting practice
- John Ward (Texas, Beta Mu ‘85), Chief Operating Officer for the Americas, Major management consultancy
- Matt Gronberg (Gamma Phi, Wake Forest ’18) and Sam Chason (Gamma Phi, Wake Forest ’17), Cofounders of Storage Scholars, a fast growing college moving and storage solution expanding to 50 college campuses.
- Ryan Bass (Kappa Epsilon, Rockhurst ’10), Founder of CAREier, a fast growing healthcare automation company improving patients lives and quality of care. Serial entrepreneur with other successful company history.